- 1 bunch kale or spinach
- 1 bunch parsley or cilantro leaves
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthwise
- 2 apples
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 2 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- purified water as needed
- 1 cup crushed ice (optional)
- Blend ingredients in a high-powered blender.
- Add purified water to thin as needed
- Offer to Krishna with love and devotion. Bon appétit!
- substitute 2 carrots in place of apples
- substitute 4 celery stalks in place of apples
For more recipes by Priyavrata das, visit www.foodyogi.org.